Emma Roberts Photos I Found as of February 11, 2013

So it's a day after her birthday but I just love these photos...

She's really quite smooth...

No... not that smile... just kidding!

I love her black coat in here...

It's that sweet puppy dog stare...

Those sweet teenager days

Wow she's smooth..

I love her peach dress in here...

The gold streaks on her hair...

Wishing upon a star...

Really seductive...

The princess in her bedroom

I just love her stare in here...

I just love her laugh...

Saying hi to her fans...

I love her winter get up

Naturally pretty...

Sweeter than chocolate

I love her classy pose in here...

What a beautiful date...

Looking sad...

I love her blue outfit and white overcoat in here...

I love her green dress in here...

Pretty shy..

The beautiful pearl of my eye


And those sweet teenager days...

Comments